Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shake N Bake Chicken Sammy

Yesterday I promised my husband that I would make him a hearty & delicious sandwich. He is doing Weight Watchers with me, & he misses the fattening sandwiches we used to order out. So, I promised I would make him a sandwich that was delicious & still within the WW program. He loved it, and I wanted to share it with all of you...Cooks note: I prefer the pork flavored Shake N Bake over the Chicken flavor, so that is what I used.

Ingredients:

1 roll
2 slices tomato
2 slices lettuce
2 tsp mayo
1 slice american cheese
2- 4 oz. Shake n Bake chicken (made to instructions on Shake n Bake box)

Instructions:

Prepare the Shake n Bake chicken according to box instructions. It only takes 15 min. Put all ingredients onto the roll & enjoy.

This is a super satisfying sammy! Omit the cheese if you want to save a few WW points, or omit the mayo to save a few WW points.

No comments: