Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chicken Marmalade

Chicken Marmalade is a delicious twist on chicken. It is sooooo easy, a monkey could make it. This recipe serves 2.

Ingredients:

(2) 5 oz. raw chicken cutlets
(1) tsp. olive oil
a sprinkle of My House Seasoning (see my blog for this recipe)
2 Tbsp Smucker's Sugar Free orange marmalade (or regular marmalade, if you desire)
1 tsp honey
black pepper
1 tsp sesame seeds

Instructions:

Preheat countertop grill to 375. Evenly coat chicken with oil and sprinkle with My House Seasoning. Grill about 3-4 min. per side, until cooked through.

Meanwhile, heat a small pot on low heat. Add sesame seeds and lightly toast them. It only takes a minute. Add remaining ingredients and heat, just until melted and lightly bubbling. Pour marmalade over the chicken.

Cook's note: I serve with a veggie on the side. Usually fresh string beans with some olive oil and My House Seasoning. Delicious.

No comments: